One Roof Warranty for a Lifetime
As wise consumers, we learn to investigate the warranties on items that we buy. We look at the length of the warranty, what it covers, and what it doesn’t cover. Yet, despite all of these warranties, we have primarily become a disposable society. When the television breaks, it is easier to replace with a new one than to fix the old – we do that with so many things. We don’t expect anything to last for more than a few years, let alone a lifetime.
The same is true in how we roof our homes. The asphalt shingles and other conventional materials used in the United States begin to fail the moment they are exposed to the elements. Granule loss and inexpensive “filler” materials ensure homeowners a temporary roof in need of replacing within 12 to 20 years. While conventional roofing materials carry long-term warranties, consumers find that the warranties are heavily pro-rated and have many exclusions. When their roof does need replacement, there is minimal or no coverage available to them.
Our products and technology are proven
Classic Metal Roof Warranty Details
Classic Metal Roofing Systems is pleased to offer the industry’s most comprehensive roof warranty:
- As the original owner, you receive a Lifetime Limited Warranty covering Manufacturer’s Defects as well as specific things like cracking, peeling, flaking, chipping, and splitting. This warranty is in effect for as long as you own your home.
- We also warrant that the product’s coating will not chip or leak due to hail.
- There is also a 120 mph wind warranty on the roof system and our manufactured components.
- Should you choose to sell your home, the warranty becomes a 40-Year Warranty from the date of installation. Unlike many warranties which transfer only one time, our warranty transfers (at no cost) each time the home is sold during those 40 years.
- Our warranties are completely non-pro-rated which is virtually unheard of in the roofing industry.
- Our products carry the 30-year fade and chalk resistance warranty that is available only with PVDF coatings.
ONE Lifetime Warranty for Materials and Installation
Quality workmanship from start-to-finish ensures that your home is protected.
A single warranty from Classic Metal Roofing Systems of Kentuckiana is issued with every roofing installation, not two separate warranties with one covering materials from the manufacturer and the other covering labor from the contractor.
- One warranty means no finger pointing if a problem occurs. We fix it.
- The Classic Metal Roofing Systems warranty, should a warranted failure occur, covers both materials and labor for repair or replacement. Many roofing material warranties provide only replacement materials or a discount toward replacement materials.
- Our workmanship warranty is for a lifetime rather than the standard 2 – 5 years of other contractors.
We provide a warranty on this level and coverage because our products and technology are proven. In over 35 years of roofing thousands of homes across the world, we have had only a handful of warranted claims. We are proud of that track record and are committed to set new standards of excellence for years to come. Right here, in the heartland.