Rustic Shingle is an investment-grade metal roofing system that provides beauty, protection and increased value for your home. If you look closely, you will see a rugged texture and deep realistic wood grain that replicates wood shake shingles. However, unlike real wood, this shingle will never split, warp, mold, or rot. With Rustic Shingle, you will not need routine maintenance or replacement.
Rustic Shingle, A Roof With a History of Beauty and Value
For over 50 years, Rustic Shingle has been protecting and adorning homes around the world. With a new pallete of tasteful and elegant colors, you get the benefit of tough lifetime protection with historic beauty. Today, Rustic Shingle is a perfect way to protect your beautiful Indiana home.
- Available in a variety of fade and chalk resistant Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes
- Concealed fastener system for a clean finish
- Rugged texture with realistic wood grain
- Maintenance free: will not rust, crack, or rot
- Resists streaking and staining
- Never needs cleaning
- Energy Star Partner
- Cool colors featuring hi-R reflective pigments
- Reduces heat gain, which leads to energy savings
- Made from 98% post-consumer recycled aluminum
- Can usually be installed over existing roofs, reducing landfill burden
- Passed UL 580 Testing, which simulate wind at over 200 mph
- Passed UL 2218 Class IV, the highest rating for impact resistance
- Will not burn and protects against flying embers from wildfires or chimneys
- Four-way interlocking connection system
- Will not absorb water and become waterlogged
- Will not rot or support insect infestation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay