Oxford Shingle: Classic, Simple, Longer Lasting Shingle
Oxford Shingle’s low profile emulates the classic and clean look of an architectural shingles or slate, but with long-lasting beauty and efficiency that no other material can match.
Though particularly appealing on historic Victorian or Cape Cod style homes, the Oxford Shingle looks great and works hard on all sorts of applications. Because it is aluminum and has a very low profile, water sheds quickly, reducing the risk of leaks and damage caused by severe weather.
They are completely rust-resistant, providing clear superiority over similar steel roofing systems.
Oxford Metal Roofing Shingle Stands Up to Weather
Developed by Classic Metal Roofing Systems in 2002, the Oxford Shingle stands up to weather with fully interlocking panels that install quickly and are completely rust resistant, ensuring beauty and value for a lifetime. Produced from heavy .024″ thick aluminum, these fully interlocking 12″ X 60″ panels install quickly and form a dependable weather barrier.
- Available in a variety of fade and chalk resistant Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes
- Concealed fastener system for a clean finish
- Sharp distinctive shadowlines
- Maintenance free: will not rust, crack, or rot
- Resists streaking and staining
- Never needs cleaning
- Energy Star Partner
- Cool colors featuring hi-R reflective pigmnets
- Reduces heat gain, which leads to energy savings
- Made from 98% post-consumer recycled aluminum
- Can usually be installed over existing roofs, reducing landfill burden
- Passed UL 2218 Impact Resistance Testing
- Passed UL 580 Uplift Testing, assuring unmatched wind resistance even for coastal applications
- Will not burn and protects against flying embers from wildfires or chimneys
- Four-way interlocking connection system
- Sheds ice and snow with reflected heat from the sun
- Will not absorb water and become waterlogged
- Will not rot or support insect infestation
- Lifetime, Limited Warranty
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay