Note: Aged Bronze, Weathered Wood, and Copper Patina are part of the “Premium Color Series”
Country Manor Shake
Durable Wood Shake Beauty
Country Manor Shake offers your home the charming beauty of real wood shakes without the problems traditionally associated with them. It’s an investment in the aesthetic and financial value of your home. Neighbors and passersby alike will be sure to admire this lasting investment in your home’s beauty and value. Because it’s made of the highest quality materials, Country Manor Shake always looks like new—upholding its beauty and the value of your home.
Ordinary roofing relies on overlapping and short-lived sealants for weather resistance. Country Manor Shake, however, is a completely interlocked roofing system. Our shingles lock together on all sides to form a weather tight seal on your home for unbeatable wind resistance and protection. It has been approved by building codes in some of the toughest coastal areas, and tested to withstand 110 mph wind-driven rain as well as 90 Pounds per Square Foot uplift.
Metal Roofing Provides Fire Safety
Brush fires, fireworks, even sparks from a chimney pose a threat to many homes. While fire-resistant products like tile and slate won’t burn, their great weight means a huge risk of a roof collapse. In fact, firefighters are trained not to enter a burning building with a tile roof because of this added danger. Country Manor Shake, however, is crafted from fireproof, lightweight aluminum (just 50 lbs per 100 square feet). This superior combination of light weight and non-combustible metal means lasting protection for your home and family.
Industry-leading PVDF coating technology
The incredible Kynar Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes are specified by industry experts when they need the ultimate in lasting exterior building products. This finish is unmatched for resistance to the fading, peeling, curling, and cracking that plague other materials. More than an ordinary paint, this is a tight molecular bond that holds the color true and protected for decades. The Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes are one of the reasons Country Manor Shake is protected by such a strong warranty.
HI-R Heat Barrier Coating
Perfection Country Manor Shake roofs are coated with HI-R heat reflective paint, which helps to create a cooler, more energy-efficient home due to the special reflective pigments embedded in the finish. The complex chemical structure of these pigments reflects away the infrared portion of the sun’s rays most responsible for heat buildup. So, while maintaining color consistency and fade protection, HI-R Heat Barrier Technology provides all the advantages of greater reflectance, without sacrificing color choices.
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay
At a Glance…
- Available in a variety of lasting Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes
- Concealed fasteners for unobstructed beauty and unmatched protection
- Deep grooves provide a high-end natural look
- Maintenance free — will not rust, crack, or rot
- Resists streaking and staining
- Ideal for coastal climates
- Passed UL 580 uplift testing, simulating wind speeds of over 200 mph
- One of the most proven residential roofing products available
- Will not burn — protects against flying embers from wildfires or chimneys
- Panels lock together rather than overlap like many metal systems
- Sheds ice and snow with reflected heat from the sun
- Will not absorb water and become waterlogged
- Will not rot or support insect infestation
- Self-cleaning “Open Valley” system leads the industry
- Lifetime Limited Warranty including Fade and Chalk Protection
- Energy Star Partner
- “Cool Coatings” reflect radiant heat
- Integral thermal break further enhances ability to keep homes naturally cooler
- Made from 95% post-consumer recycled aluminum
- Can usually be installed over existing roofs, reducing burden on landfills