ClickLock Premium Standing Seam
ClickLock Standing Seam: Specialty Traditional Metal Roofing
ClickLock Standing Seam provides a clean, contemporary look that is architecturally scaled for residential applications. Manufactured from heavy-duty, rust-free aluminum, ClickLock stands apart from most standing seam panels that are steel. Additionally, in comparison to most panels, ClickLock has all concealed fasteners, eliminating failure-prone rubber washers beneath exposed screw heads.
Designed To Be The Very Best
For homeowners who want a metal roof with a traditional appearance, or require special architectural considerations, ClickLock is designed to be the best. The stainless fastening clips and screws ensure secure and lasting attachment with no chance for problems resulting from expansion and contraction. The trims used to complete a ClickLock roof have also been carefully designed for beauty and durability.
Produced with precise tolerances under controlled conditions, and using only the best first-run aluminum and quality Kynar 500® and Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes, ClickLock is truly top-of-the-line standing seam roofing for your home.
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay
At A Glance…
- Available in many fade-resistant colors
- Concealed fasteners for a clean and tailored look
- Tall 1-3/4” seams for added distinction
- Maintenance free: will not rust, crack, or rot
- Resists streaking and staining
- Never needs cleaning
- Reflective Pigment coatings keep attics naturally cooler, cutting energy costs
- Made from 95% post-consumer recycled aluminum
- Can usually be installed over existing roofs, reducing demand on landfills
- Will not burn and protects against flying embers from wildfires or chimneys
- Positive “snap lock” connection between panels
- Will not absorb water
- Will not rot or support insect infestation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty