You’ve done your research and have found that a Classic Metal Roofing System will protect your home, all that it contains, and all that you’ve invested in it.
Though a quality metal roof can cost up to 3 times as much as a standard, temporary, asphalt roof, the paybacks come with increased home value, greater storm protection, energy efficiency, and a lifetime warranty. A decision for a Classic Metal Roofing System means that unless you choose to, you will never need to buy another roof.
Option 1: Get Started Online
Though we’ve installed tens of thousands of roofs that have started with an in-home roofing evaluation, we understand that you may not have time for that. Here’s a way to get started on the purchase of a quality metal roof, on your schedule, for a nominal fee.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose your roof style and color. Can’t decide right now? Design assistance is available from our metal roofing specialists.
- We schedule a satellite image transmission (for $150.00, refunded with purchase).
- See your quality roof design, quotation, and installation plan in about 4 business days.
Eventually, we may need to come to your home to ensure the proper fit and function of your new metal roof, before installation. And if you’re in the online process and at any time want to switch to phone conversations and to set an appointment, it’s easy.
Option 2: Schedule an In-Home Estimate
A quick form request for an estimate results in scheduling a time, in your home that is convenient for you. Our goal for this consultation will be to learn what you want and need in your next roof and then, determine the best roofing solution for you. There is no fee for this appointment.
Here’s how it works:
- We will do a thorough exterior and interior inspection to ensure we all have a clear understanding of your current situation
- Then, we will listen, discuss your wants and needs, and evaluate all the available options
- If our metal roofing system is right for you, we will prepare and deliver a complete proposal and plan for installation.
This evaluation and discovery appointment can take up to 2 hours. It’s an interactive discovery appointment. If our metal roofing system is right for you and your home, we’ll be back with a design, quotation, and installation plan within days.