April 20, 2018 | Filed under: Buying a New Roof,Metal Roofing
We’re pleased as can be to offer another choice in standing metal roofing: Universal Standing Seam. Along with the classic, architectural look, you can choose the color and a finish that sets your home apart. Best of all, this great new product takes many of the great attributes of our industry-leading ClickLock standing seam and even puts them on steroids a bit, but it does so at a more economical price.
Here are the great features of this new product:
- The base metal is USA-made heavy-duty .0216” thick G90 Galvanized Steel
- PVDF finish is available in many great residential colors
- Reflective pigments provide additional summertime energy efficiency
- Panels are available in custom lengths so no horizontal laps or seams
- Optional 12” and 16” panel widths allow you to choose the best “fit” for your home
- Built-in fastening flange provides secure attachment to your roof deck
- Slotted fastener holes allow for the metal’s expansion and contraction
- Accessories have all been designed with a sleek low-profile wind-resistant design
Universal Standing Seam is an affordable option for homes where a tough and beautiful roof is desired. The installation process is quick and warranted.
An Alterntive to Standing Seam Metal Roofing?
Of course, if a traditional vertical seam look roof just doesn’t seem to “fit” on your home, our proprietary flagship products like Rustic Shingle, Oxford Shingle, and GrandeTile are available to meet your needs.
Through our state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, we are able to craft products that are just as beautiful as they are tough and lasting. Best of all, these products will stand up with beauty and integrity to our Kentucky climate while improving the curb appeal, protection, and sustainability of your home.
If you’re planning for a new roof, please contact us. Our experienced team is here to answer your questions and guide you through the process to a worry-free and beautiful new roof.