March 21, 2018 | Filed under: Buying a New Roof,Research
As providers of specialty residential metal roofing, we’d love to have the opportunity to work hard for your confidence. However, whether you consider us or not, we want to share with you seven key things to consider when choosing a metal roofing supplier.
7 Key Considerations for Choosing a Metal Roofing Supplier
- Type and Style of Metal Roofing: choose a supplier and manufacturer who has significant experience with your preferred style, color and protective coatings of metal roofing.
- Your Location: where your roof will be delivered and installed matters.
- Experience: the long-term performance, history, and stability of your roof’s manufacturer and local installation crews have an impact on your investment decision.
- Raw Materials: the quality and grade of metals used in manufacturing, along with the location of manufacture are important considerations.
- Pre-Formed Accessories: need to be of the same quality as the main roofing materials.
- Service and Delivery: consider product availability, shipment times, answers to your technical questions, and service responsiveness can help you choose your metal roofing supplier.
- Warranty: ensure that you receive the best available warranties from your metal roofing supplier from the point of manufacture to workmanship and installation.
Of course, you need to know more than this condensed list, so we’ve addressed all 7 Key Considerations in detail. There’s more to learn about the types and styles, the warranties offered, and everything in-between.
Learn About Choosing a Metal Roofing Supplier: 7 Key Considerations
Our parent company, Isaiah Industries, is an industry leader in the manufacturing of metal roofing, and related roofing materials.
We hope that this list helps guide you to a metal roofing supplier who is equipped to meet the needs of you and your home.
As always, contact us whenever we can be of help or guidance.